Sunday, June 17, 2012

Who and What

I am a Southern girl. Born in Texas, raised in Alabama, and went to college in Tennessee. I absolutely love the South and think it is the best place to live.

However, I recently moved to California because of a job opportunity I believed the Lord was calling me to. So, I packed my bags and drove across the country with a U-Haul trailer to take up residence in Northern California.



Northern California is a beautiful place, don't get me wrong. It has wonderful mountains, beaches, farm land, vineyards, cities, etc. I haven't explored all of it yet, but I have seen quite a few breath taking sights so far.  But, it is very different from the good ol' South. 

This blog will document my journey as a Southerner living in the Bay Area of Northern California. I'll post pictures of sight seeing I do and talk about the differences I see and experience between the South and Northern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment